How do you measure the value of a reinvented life?
When you join The Transition Network, you join a national organization of women who are facing transitions, just like you are. Depending on where you live, you may also be part of a chapter with a full array of opportunities to engage with others in groups, and attend programs and special events.
So, you ask, “Why should I join The Transition Network? What’s in it for me?” It’s easy to list the tangible benefits, and we do that below. But the more important benefit of membership in TTN is the community that supports you as you move through your own transitions and learn to embrace the change after 50.
TTN Signature Programs©
No organization understands transitions better than The Transition Network. Since we started in 2000, women have come to TTN to explore new possibilities. TTN Signature Programs© offer unique opportunities to rethink your life or work and engage in deeper personal reflection and learning.
- Participate in Special Interest Groups which are topic or activity-focused. There is no limit to the groups that can be created because they all originate with the members!
- Meet smart, diverse women with similar interests and connect using the Member Directory.
- Engage in monthly telephone peer groups for members who live outside a TTN chapter area.
- Post or respond to job listings targeting TTN members, for full, part-time or volunteer opportunities.
- Are you an author? Promote your books to the members and on a special dedicated Amazon.com page.
- Communicate with other members through our Chapter bulletin boards where you can arrange an outing, sell a treasure or rent a house!
- Post your “Business Card” online and network through TTN
- Be part of a Transition Peer Group to explore all aspects of transition.
- Attend workshops to learn new skills.
- Rekindle passions you might have put on hold.
- Learn what’s ahead as we work our way through the many transitions in our lives.
- Find out how to stay fit and realize the positive aspects of aging.
- See what you find out about yourself.
- Determine your own level of involvement in your community or beyond.
- Join with other TTN members to begin or continue an experience that is important to you.
- Engage in The Caring Collaborative where members voluntarily provide health-related support services for each other.
- Broaden your impact to beyond your own community to advocate for meaningful issues or causes.
Material from www.thetransitionnetwork.org, 09:38:25 January 25, 2021.
Copyright © The Transition Network 2021