Long Island Chapter Event
On Resilience: The WorkshopSunday, November 10, 2019
Time: 10:30 to 4:00 PM
Location: Merrick Road Park Golf Club, 2550 Clubhouse Rd., Merrick, NY
Registration Deadline: Sunday, November 3, 2019
This event is SOLD OUT!
Contact: Lindsey Draves
Join us to:
- Learn what it means to be resilient and why it is important
- Become aware of your resilience strengths that got you where you are today
- Understand the benefits of increasing your personal resilience
- Assess your current personal resilience
- Identify areas to enhance your resilience
- Set the stage for developing and practicing resilience for the future
Participants from another TTN Chapter have said:
- I'm very glad I had this experience and had the opportunity to meet the other women in the group. I would recommend this program to those going through a tough time. Learning resilience strategies in discussion with others is a great way to become "unstuck".
- The greatest and most lasting value was growing my confidence in my resilience for those circumstances when I am having trouble getting past a hurt. I found it helpful to see the "analysis" of my strengths, some of which I had not thought much about.
Please join us for this valuable session.
Cost is $55.00 for members and $65.00 for non-members, with coffee, lunch and materials provided. Participation is limited to 20 attendees.
Registration and payment deadline is November 3rd.
Please contact Lindsey Draves at Lpdraves@aol.com with any questions.
METHOD OF PAYMENT IS ONLINE ONLY, BY USING A CREDIT CARD
ALL PAYMENTS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
*Facilitators are trained in the On Resilience workshop but are not therapists or psychologists.