The CARING COLLABORATIVE OF THE EAST BAY
- Are you looking for women that you could count on if you needed shopping or meals delivered after surgery?
- Do you live between El Cerrito and south Oakland?
- Are you already a TTN member or would this benefit inspire you to join?
The goal of the Caring Collaborative is to create a supportive safety net to preserve and promote healthy independence by helping each other in times of short-term health needs or other personal crises.
- Caring Collaborative members make a commitment to each other to provide mutual assistance.
- We are free to choose the kind of assistance we are willing to provide.
- Sample services include attendance at medical appointments, assistance with household chores such as grocery shopping, dog walking or providing meals.
- A secondary Caring Collaborative component encourages members to seek and share resources and information related to medical conditions and health providers.
- The Caring Collaborative is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical or counseling services, nor can it replace daily home care when that is needed.