transition peer groups
A new 4-month session of this signature TTN offering begins in January 2020!
We now offer 4 Chicago Transition Peer Groups! Lincoln Park, Streeterville (FULL), River North, and now Oak Park! Other Peer Groups forming elsewhere...TTN Signature Programs© offer unique opportunities to rethink your life or work, and engage in deeper personal reflection and learning. The Chicago Chapter now offers 4 Transition Peer Groups. These groups are open to TTN chapter members only. Transition Peer Groups are a great way to:
- Meet smart, diverse women with similar interests in a small group setting (10-12 women)
- Share and learn from one another while you discuss career and/or personal transitions (work, family, friends, health, etc.) in a safe and confidential setting
- Connect with other women and make new friends
Transition Peer Groups include 8-12 TTN members who gather monthly in members’ homes (or apartment community room) from 6-8 pm for a light potluck salad and discuss a pre-selected topic. We share our experiences and listen to one another through several formats (pairs, triads, large group). We walk away from these sessions more informed about a topic and more connected with one another. Past topics have included: stress reduction, happiness, influences on us during our lives, following our curiosities, our friendships, longevity, forgiveness, and handling the holidays.
We ask for a commitment to the full 4-month session (or at least three of the four meetings). The winter sessions are January-April; future sessions will be May-August and September-December 2020.
If you are already in a Peer Group - please respond via email to Mary Lee Gosz (email@example.com) with whether or not you’d like to continue with the winter session (and if you want to stay in or switch locations). For new interested participants, please email Mary Lee with your preferred location (and preferred evenings, if interested in our forming a Group in Oak Park or the North part of the city)
WE REGRET THESE GROUPS ARE ON TEMPORARY HIATUS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE...stay tuned for updates! Take Care and we hope all our members will stay in touch on line and with good old fashioned phone calls!
- Lincoln Park - Fourth Tuesday of each month -Jan 28, Feb 25, Mar 24, Apr 28
- Streeterville - Second Wednesday of each month (except Jan) -Jan 15, Feb 12, Mar 11, April TBD due to Passover/Easter
- River North - first Monday of each month -Jan 6, Feb 3, Mar 2, Apr 6
- Oak Park
Thank you and hope you find a group that works for you!
Mary Lee Gosz
Peer Groups coordinator