become a sponsor
Our sponsorships provide flexibility so businesses and individuals can support the mission of The Transition Network at a variety of levels.
The Transition Network reaches a national community of professional women who are used to being decision-makers. They are reaching out, learning and growing as they move through the many transitions that they face after 50. And they control the purse strings on a wide range of buying decisions from business and financial concerns to health care to vacations, entertainment and fashion. The TTN demographic is a vital and growing market for businesses to tap into.
The TTN Woman:
- Has a median household income of $120,000.
- Is highly educated—likely to hold a graduated or professional degree (over 70%).
- Many work full time, part-time or as volunteers.
- Stays intellectually engaged with courses, lectures, events, and book groups.
- Travels regularly both within the United States (90%) and abroad (60%).
- Keeps fit by working out at least 2-3 times a week, with a sizable group (40%) exercising even more often.
In 2020, TTN is celebrating 20 years of connecting and supporting women! Join the celebration by becoming a sponsor for this special year!
Choose from a variety of sponsorship alternatives, including:
- General sponsorships.
- National or chapter programs or events, including online programs.
- Support for Caring Collaborative, a program in some chapters that provides presentations on health and wellness issues and coordinates member-to-member assistance when medical issues arise.
- In-kind donations such as office space.
Interested in becoming a TTN Sponsor? For more information,
contact us at 347-735-6035 or email@example.com.
Material from www.thetransitionnetwork.org, 08:57:42 January 15, 2021.
Copyright © The Transition Network 2021