ADVERTISE WITH TTN
Want to reach thousands of women nationwide who have significant buying power? Then you need to advertise with TTN!
The Transition Network reaches a community of professional women who are used to being decision-makers. They are reaching out, learning and growing as they move through the many transitions that is life after 50. And they control the purse strings on a wide range of buying decisions from business and financial concerns to health care to vacations, entertainment and fashion. With a median household income of $120,000, the TTN demographic is a vital and growing market for retailers and other business services to tap into.
The TTN Woman:
- The TTN women are educated women over 50 who have worked most of their adult lives and are now thinking about “what’s next.” They are diverse in who they are and where they come from.
- Joins TTN in her mid-to-late fifties.
- Has a median household income of $120,000.
- Is highly educated—likely to hold a graduated or professional degree (over 70%).
- Works full time, part-time or pro bono.
- Stays intellectually engaged with formal courses, professional development activities and book groups.
- Travels regularly both within the United States (90%) and abroad (60%).
- Keeps fit by working out at least 2-3 times a week, with a sizable group (40%) exercising even more often.
Choose from a variety of advertising alternatives, including:
Website:Prime advertising space on our website is available on the homepage, the About TTN page and individual Chapter landing pages.
- TTN reaches approximately 6,000 visitors with 50,000 page views each month.
Newsletters:National and individual chapter newsletters are distributed via e-mail to all members and subscribers on a regular basis.
- National newsletter reaches over 7,000 women
- Chapter newsletters reach over 1,000 women
E-Blasts:The individual chapters use e-blasts to distribute information about meetings, educational programs, group activities and social events to TTN members and guests.
- All chapters use this technology to communicate with their members and subscribers.
Interested in advertising opportunities with TTN? For more information,
contact us at 347-735-6035 or email@example.com.